|Zigya is the brand name for Zigya Technology Labs Pvt. Ltd. In this document, the terms ‘Zigya’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ wherever used individually, refer and imply the company, its affiliates, partners and assigns.
1. The content provided in the platform if relevant for children from middle school onwards. Consequently, in order to derive the full utility from the platform you ought to be at least 13 years old.
2. Content that is unlawful, discriminatory, hateful or infringing is not permitted to be used anywhere on the platform. In case of photographs or links shared, please take extra precautions that you do not post violent, nude, partially nude, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Zigya upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Zigya users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications to any Zigya users.
7. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your status messages without prior written consent from Zigya.
8. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Zigya page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
9. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service, any content that you may have contributed would persist and appear within the Service.
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
8. Zigya does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to Zigya a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service.
9. The Service is supported by advertising revenue and would display advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
10. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
11. The Service contains content owned or licensed by Zigya ("Zigya Content"). Zigya Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws, and, as between you and Zigya, Zigya owns and retains all rights in the Zigya Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Zigya Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Zigya Content.
12. The Zigya name and logo are trademarks of Zigya Technology Labs Pvt. Ltd. and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Zigya. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks and/or trademarks of Zigya, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Zigya.
13. Although it is Zigya's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Zigya reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Zigya, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Zigya will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
14. Any content displayed on Zigya will be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of content. You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Zigya is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship, and that your decision to submit any content does not place Zigya in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your content. None of your content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Zigya, and Zigya will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
15. It is Zigya's discretion to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically displayed. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your content, information or ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Zigya does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Zigya is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Warranties, Disclaimer and Indemnification
Zigya does not represent or warrant that the service provided through its platform will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects would be corrected or that the service or the server(s) on which the platform is being hosted is/are free from any harmful components, including without limitation, viruses, Trojans etc. You acknowledge that you are fully aware of any such risks involved and that you are using the platform at your own risk.
Members are Under no circumstances will Zigya be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind that are directly or indirectly related to the service provided by Zigya. You agree that in the event you incur damages, losses or injuries that arise out of Zigya’s acts or omissions, you will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any website, property, product, services or other content owned or controlled by Zigya.