2. Magellan, along with his companions succeeded in having a round of the whole world through sea and proved that earth is round.
The main motive behind the expedition was the new lands to establish the colonies for the purpose of trade and to earn wealth. The second main purpose was to spread the Christianity.
2. Renaissance : The curiosity to achieve difficult targets made the men voyage loving and adventerous.
3. Invention of Mariner's Compass : It made the sailors confident that they would not lose the way in bad weather and prompted them to explore new lands.
4. Craze for Trade: sWhen Turkey capture Constantinople and captured the old trade route, the enthusiastic traders did not lose hope. They set out to discover new routes.
2. these discoveries were responsible for bringing in the modern age because the people of different parts of the world came closer to reach other and learnt about many new inventions.