Bermuda Triangle – The Devil’s Triangle in Atlantic Ocean.
Bermuda Triangle is a large area in the Atlantic Ocean between Florida, Puerto Rico, and Bermuda.
Thousands of ships and aircraft have disappeared in the last 70 years. The total area he covered 1,300,000 to 3,900,000 km2. It exists in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean. Almost 10,00 lives have been lost in the Bermuda Triangle over the last century. On an average 4 aircraft & 20 yachts go missing every year.
It was declared a danger zone in 1950 when more than 700 sailors vanished in 2 years. Some believe the lost city of Atlantic will be found under the Bermuda Triangle.
There are so many creepy stories about Airplanes and ships getting disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle. Have you heard? we have a whole bunch.
- This region is notorious for its mysterious phenomena. The huge amount of ships and planes have disappeared here. It is also known as ‘The Devil’s Triangle.’
- All these mythical vanishings have happened under unknown and unexplained circumstances. Some of the planes and ships have never been found.
- There have been many theories about why it all occurs in the area starting from waterspouts to aliens and even sea monsters. But those were only theories.
Bermuda Triangle Tragedies
- Reports go Back to 1945 when five American torpedo bombers and a plane that was sent out to find them vanished without a trace. Since that day, another 75 aircraft and several hundred ships have been lost. Before the 27 men vanished, 1 pilot reported “Everything looks strange. Even the Ocean”.
- The Latest tragedy happened in 2015when the cargo ship “El Faro” disappeared in this region. El Faro was a US vessel travelling from Florida to Puerto Rico. It disappeared from the radars on the 1st of October, 2015 and was found wrecked on the bottom of the ocean on the 31st of October.
- Another big incident happened on the 20th of June, 2005 when the first Piper-PA Airplane disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle. There were three People on board
- The Second similar incident happened on the 10th of April 2007. when one more Piper-PA Airplane disappeared near Berry Island. There was only one pilot on board without any passengers. Neither planes have ever been found.
- 306 people were lost when the Navy ship the USS Cyclops vanished in 1918. It is the single largest loss of life in US Naval history outside of combat.
- There were small incidents as well. A luxury cabin cruiser – witchcraft that belonged to Burrack, who owns a popular hotel as well, went along the shore of Miami together with his father to enjoy the beauty of Christmas lights in 1967 after some time the shore guard got a call from Burrack, who said that his vessel hit something and asked for towing when the guard arrived at the place after 20 minutes, they couldn’t find anyone. The boat along with Burrack and his father disappeared and has never been found.
The mystery behind the Bermuda Triangle might have been solved
Many stories are whirling around this area. But now, finally the mystery behind the Bermuda Triangle might have been solved – at least that’s what a Science Channel show claims. A team of American scientists from the University of Colorado analyzed satellite weather images of the notorious area and noticed a series of unusual hexagonal clouds on them. The meteorologists theorized that these clouds might act like real “Air bombs”.
It’s believed they are the main cause of the deadly blasts of air which can easily exceed 170 miles per hour. These hurricane-force winds literally “blow up” the air and can generate waves of more than 45 feet in length. No Ship can survive such a storm, and no aircraft can withstand such a wind. Clouds don’t typically from straight edges. However, judging by the satellite images, the Bermuda Triangle is an exception to this rule. The announcement of this theory has motivated a lot of further research. Scientists from all over the globe are trying to figure out what the reasons for such anomalies are.