1. Teeth of carnivores are pointed and sharp for killing their prey and tearing it into pieces small enough to swallow.
2. They have large stomach for food storage, since they eat large and infrequent meals.
4. They have shorter small intestine.
Digestive tract of herbivores ;
1. Teeth of herbivores are flat for crushing and grinding plant materials.
2. A herbivore has a smaller stomach, because it eats smaller amounts of food more frequently.
4. They have larger small intestine.
Diphyodont is the condition of having two set of teeth during the life of an organism. For example : humans are diphyodont as they have two set of teeth namely temporary milk or deciduous teeth which are replaced by permanent or adult teeth.