Which of the following statements are true? If false, correct them.
1. Boron deficiency leads to stout axis.
2. Every mineral element that is present in the cell is needed by cell.
3. Nitrogen as a nutrient is highly immobile in the plants.
4. It is very easy to establish the essentiality of micronutrients, because they are required in traces.
1. True. Boron deficiency leads to stout axis.
2. False. Every mineral element present in the cell is not needed by the plant.
3. False. Nitrogen is highly mobile.
4. False. It is very difficult to establish essentiality of micronutrients because they are required in traces.