1.In glycolysis, starting material is glucose.
2. End product is pyruvate.
3. Two ATP molecules are formed from one glucose molecule.
4. Two NADP molecules are produced in glycolysis.
5. It is a complicated process.
6. It is common to aerboic and anaerobic respiration.
1. In fermentation starting material is pyruvic acid.
2. End product is ethyl alcohol and C02.
3. No ATP molecules are formed.
4. NADH is consumed in fermentation.
5. It is a simple process.
6. It is the second step in the anaerobic respiration.