|A. The land in which the sacred Kailash-Mansarover are located.||(i) Tarim Basin|
|B. The region where the ancient civilisation of Kashgar and Khotan flourished.||(ii) Tibet|
|C. The roof of the world.||(iii) Pamir|
|D. A place where three seas meet.||(iv) Rann of Kutch|
|E. The salty marshes in the westernmost part of India.||(v) Pygmallian point|
|F. The southernmost tip of the country.||(vi) Kanyakumari|
|G. The highest mountain peak of Himalayas in India.||(vii) K2|
|H. The second highest mountain peak of the world.||(viii) Kanchenjunga.|
A.The land in which the sacred Kailash-Mansarover are located.
B.The region where the ancient civilisation of Kashgar and Khotan flourished.
C.The roof of the world.
D.A place where three seas meet.
E.The salty marshes in the westernmost part of India.
(v)Rann of Kutch
F.The southernmost tip of the country.
G.The highest mountain peak of Himalayas in India.
H.The second highest mountain peak of the world.
1. It is separated from the rest of the continent of Asia by Hindukush in the North-West and the Himalayan ranges in the North. It is isolated by the Indian Ocean on the southern side from rest of the world.
2. It has a distinct type of climate–the monsoon type of climate which is not found beyond the Himalayas.
3. Its cultural ethos is quite unique which is full of diversities with an undercurrent of unity.
1. There is a difference of about two hours in local time of Arunachal Pradesh which is located in the east and that of Kathiawar which is located in the westernmost part of India.
2. When it is sunrise in Arunachal Pradesh, it is still night in Kathiawar.
3. It will take days for traveller, travelling by bus and train, from Arunachal Pradesh to Kathiawar in Gujarat.
4. There is a difference in race groups of people of east and west of India. They differ in their languages and cultures.
5. There is a lot of difference as regards the climate and vegetation when we travel from east to west.
|A. Juhu beach||(i) Goa|
|B. Kovalam beach||(ii) Kerala|
|C. Dona Paola beach||(iii) Tamil Nadu|
|D. Marina beach||(iv) Maharashtra|
C.Dona Paola beach