2. They preferred to live in luxury and away from the common man.
3. The Catholics were empowered to extract taxes and fines so they became the representatives of the Kings than the representative of the God.
4. Such unchallenged powers made them immoral, corrupt and indignified which finally led to revolt by the common man against the Churches.
2. They left themselves to superstitions and misconceptions.
3. The period of Renaissance brought light of truth and facts to them and helped them to reform their life style.
4. Those who believed in scientific approach and protested against catholic religious blindness were called as Protestants and efforts in this direction were collectively known as "Protestant Reformation".
Tips: -(V. Imp.)