NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
NEET also referred as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level entrance test. NEET is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. This exam is an opportunity for those students seeking for admission in MBBS and BDS courses provided by top medical colleges or universities of the country. Here we are providing detailed information regarding NEET 2018 Exam Pattern.
The detailed exam pattern of NEET 2018 exam is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The NEET may be conducted on 7th May 2018 Offline.
- No. & Type of Question: In NEET exam there will be 180 objective type question.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the entrance exam will be three hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct response.
- Subjects: The question papers will be composed of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Question Paper Language: The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu
Section No. of Question
||No. of Question
- The question paper will bear total 720 maximum marks.
- Each question will contain four marks.
- Total four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- There will be negative marking in this examination; one mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Candidates are required to use only blue/black ball point pen to mark their answers.