JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Important Details & Specifications
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 will be released on NTA official website. You must enter your application number and password to access and download the JEE Main Admit Card. Your admit card will have details of the JEE Main examination such as date of the examination, your roll number, JEE main exam centre, code of centre, photograph, signature etc. You must bring your admit card to the examination hall, as you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall, without the admit card.
The official exam conducting authority NTA has officially announced the important dates for JEE Main exam. For JEE Main 2019 January session, you can download the admit card from 17th December 2018 and for JEE Main April session, you can download your admit card from 18th March 2019. The link to download the admit card will be activated on the official website of NTA from the respective dates. Here you can check all the important information related to JEE Main Admit Card 2019 and its specification.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Details
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) admit card will be made available to the candidate only in online mode. The NTA will not be going to send your admit card to your mailing address via post. So, we recommend you get access to your JEE main Admit Card online and download the same from the official website of the NTA. Furthermore, check all the details mentioned in your admit card carefully before clicking on the download button. Do not delay the procedure of downloading the admit card. Below we have mentioned the specification of JEE Main admit card and the procedure to download admit card for JEE Main.
Before we know the specifications of JEE Main admit card, let’s study the process to download the admit card steps by steps here:
|Step 1||Visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. http://jeemain.nic.in|
|Step 2||Find the link, ‘Download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card’ and click on the tab.|
|Step 3||After that, you will be redirected to admit card download page|
|Step 4||Now, you need to enter your details in the required fields. Enter your registration number, password along with security pin.|
|Step 5||After entering your details, you will be redirected to your JEE Main admit card|
|Step 6||Check all the details mentioned in the admit card|
|Step 7||Now you can download your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card|
Important Specification mentioned in the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the JEE Main hall ticket, you will find the following information mentioned on it with regards to JEE Main 2019 exam.
1. Name of the Candidate- On the top of the hall ticket, you will find your complete name printed on it.
2. Application Number of the Candidate- This is the number provided to you by the official authority at the time of the registration.
3. Roll Number of the Candidate- Roll number is the unique number given to you by the official exam conducting authority.
4. Father’s name of the candidate- Your father’ s name will also be mentioned on the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
5. Course Name Applied- The same course which you have applied for and appearing for in JEE Main 2019.
6. Date of Birth of the Candidate- Your date of birth will be mentioned on the admit card which you have entered at the time JEE Main registration.
7. Gender of the Candidate- Your JEE Main Admit Card will have your gender as well.
8. Category of the Candidate-The category which you selected at the time of registration will be mentioned in your JEE Main admit card.
9. State of Eligibility- The state from which you have passed your 10+2 or equivalent exam on the basis of that you can appear for the entrance exam.
10. Candidate’s Photograph- The scanned photograph which you have uploaded in your JEE Main application form.
11. PwD Status of the Candidate- If you have applied under the category of disability.
12. JEE Main 2019 test city and centre code- This will be the city and centre allotted to you for JEE Main 2019 Exam.
13. Date and Shift of the Examination- This will provide you with all the information related to the date and shift for your JEE Main 2019 exam.
14. JEE Main Papers- As you know JEE Main consist entrance exam for two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2). The paper you have selected will be mentioned in the JEE Main admit card 2019.
15. Signature of the Candidate- Your signature will be shown in admit card in the exact format, a size which you have uploaded in your application form.
What to do in case you forget your application number or password?
If in the case, you forget your registration number or password while downloading your admit card, do not worry. You can easily retrieve your important details. First, check your email id and mobile messages if you have the messages or mail send by the official authority.
If you are not able to view your login credentials via email or message, you can recover the same with following steps:
1. Visit the official site and click on the link ‘I cannot access my account’.
2. Choose any option mentioned on that page, ‘Forget Application Number ‘’ or ‘’Forget Password’’ and select continue.
3. Now, choose any available option to retrieve your login details.
4. After choosing the option, click on the continue to reset your login credentials.
5. Fill the required information such as your date of birth, security pin or any other information.
6. After that click on continue button and you will be able to access your new login details.
Check all the important information mentioned in your JEE Main Admit Card carefully before downloading the admit card. Do not forget to carry your admit card for appearing in the JEE Main exam 2019.
Don’t forget to download IIT JEE preparation app. It provides free study notes, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related IIT JEE exams.